About > Introduction
Accommodating active lifestyles and wellness devotees, homeowners at The Reeds enjoy the serenity of trout-filled dams, abundant hiking and mountain biking trails, and the solitude of walks through adjoining indigenous and commercial forests. Nearby, they can shop for organic foods, artisan cheeses, and craft beers along the artsy and eclectic Midlands Meander. And just a few kilometers away, on the same exit of the N3 motorway, there is access to the acclaimed Bosh Hoek Golf Club.
- 2,000 square meter plots of expansive 44-hectare property overlooking the Balgowan Valley
- Based on sustainable, green building principles and guidelines
- Ready utility connections and water lines
- Solar and rainwater collection options.
- Broadband wireless data services and 7x24 video surveillance available for each home.
- A security gatehouse controls access to this lockup-and-go eco-estate
- A choice of prefab houses carefully preselected for eco-estate development
- Each house is predesigned, customized, manufactured and delivered to site
- Numerous available options in layout, size, fittings and finish makes each house unique
- Contemporary, light and open architectural design
- Unique solutions for each residential site
- Highest standards of quality, materials and durability
- Built in less than three months